Temiskaming Hospital is currently accepting resumes for a part-time Transcriptionist to join our Health Records and Information team.
- Secondary School Graduate, or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Transcription or Secretarial course
- Must be able to type at a rate of 80 words per minute, error-free
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word
- Must be able to work days and weekends
- Experience as a transcriptionist in a hospital or related health care facility is preferred
- Works under general supervision performing duties in an area where procedures are standardized
- Bilingualism (French and English)
What Temiskaming Hospital Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package including the option to participate in the HOOPP pension plan
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our Hospital.
Please apply by March 12, 2020 with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
*late applications will be accepted
Cette publication est disponible en Français sur demande.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.