Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent part-time Personal Support Worker to join our team.
The Personal Support Worker is responsible for the daily care of medically and clinically stable patients.
· Certificate for Personal Support Worker or equivalent
· BCLS certificate
· Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English
· Must have an excellent work record, including attendance
· Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
· Recent experience in a hospital setting
· Ability to speak fluently in French and understand spoken French an asset
· Gerontology course
What Can Temiskaming Hospital Offer You:
· A competitive compensation package
· Salary Range - $28.382 - $29.038 per hour (as per the CUPE Collective Agreement)
· Enrollment in the HOOPP Pension Plan
· 24-hour on site staff Fitness Center and on-site Daycare with extended hours
· A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
· A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
· For more information on our hospital visit: www.temiskaming-hospital.com
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.