Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent full time Technical Analyst.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package: $36.244-$44.561/hour plus premium for call ins
- Enrollment in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan & Benefit Plan
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- On site staff Fitness Centre and Daycare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Degree/Certification in Computer/Information Technology with 3+ years’ experience installing, supporting and troubleshooting the following:
- Windows Servers, VMware
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL Server
- Network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless
- Network security and vulnerability analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- On-call availability
- Must have an excellent work record, including attendance
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- Ability to speak fluently in French/English and understand spoken French
- Experience with EMR applications is an asset
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is an asset
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter by May 31, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Cette publication est disponible en Français sur demande.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.