Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for a Temporary Full Time Dietitian for approximately 12-18 months starting in April 2023.
Temiskaming Hospital’s Allied Health team plays an essential role providing supportive and therapeutic patient care. Registered Dietitians are valued members of our Allied Services team contributing to health promotion, disease prevention, and treatment of acute and chronic diseases; assisting patients with their nutritional needs performing assessments, and making nutritional recommendations; promoting and incorporating quality nutritional care in patients’ plans of care and reducing nutrition related complications.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package: $35.42 - $45.13 per hour (OPSEU-unionized)
- Enrollment in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- Onsite Employee Fitness Centre
- Onsite Daycare Available
- Relocation bonus available
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Registered Dietitian in good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Clinical nutrition experience in an acute care hospital preferred
- Demonstrates collaborative working relationships with interdisciplinary team members in both an ambulatory and in-patient environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Supports and enables evidence-based practice
- Demonstrates a commitment to patient-centered care
- Oral proficiency in French at an advanced or superior level
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided