MRT (R) / DMS Technologist
Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a Temporary Full-Time MRT (R) and DMS Technologist to join our team.
- • Registration with CMRITO as an MRT (R) and DMS
- • Proficiency in MRT (R) and General Sonography
- • Interest / Experience in Mammography
- • CPR Certification
- • Must have an excellent work record including attendance
- • Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure personal safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- • Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in the organization
- • Experience working with Meditech and AGFA EI is an asset
- • Verbal and written communication skills in English and French is an asset
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- • Relocation reimbursement of up to $3,000 for eligible hires
- • A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- • Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- • On-site fitness center and Daycare with extended hours
- • Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- • Reward/recognition and wellness programs
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0