Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a vacancy in our Operating Room and Medical/Surgical departments.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $3,000 for eligible hires
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent graduates through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Northern Health Tuition Support Program. For more information on this program visit: http://health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/northernhealth/nursestuition.aspx
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- On site fitness center; employee wellness services
- Commitment to a culture of safety, mutual respect and diversity that is free of discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing Program
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Ontario Nurses of Ontario
- OR Course required
- Recent clinical experience in the Operating Room and Medical/Surgical departments
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
Please visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our hospital
Please visit http://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.asp for more information on the community of Temiskaming Shores
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0