TEMPORARY Diagnostic Imaging Senior Technologist Opportunity
Starting July 25th 2022 – April 24, 2023
· Dual Certification in Medical Radiation Technologist MRT (R) and Medical Sonographer CRGS
· Ability and willingness to work closely with post-secondary establishments with whom Temiskaming Hospital is affiliated with for clinical placements in Medical Sonography and Medical Radiation Technology
· Ability and willingness to work closely with the charge technologist to ensure the seamless day to day functions of the Diagnostic Imaging Department
· Considerable knowledge and/or willingness to learn the ITS module of Meditech and CWS module for Meditech. (soon to be expanse/meditech ONE)
· Considerable knowledge and/or willingness to learn the WTIS maintenance of information workflow and correction of errors.
· Considerable knowledge and experience in PACS/Network functions.
· Ability and willingness to participate in the revision and creation of departmental procedures along with the charge technologist.
· Ability and willingness to oversee the Quality Assurance program of the Diagnostic Imaging department
· Ability and willingness to answer to the daily needs of the diagnostic imaging department day to day operations along with the charge technologist.
· Ability and willingness to oversee the supervision, clinical teaching, coordination and evaluation of the Medical Radiation Technology and Medical Sonography students.
To explore this opportunity in confidence, please make your interest known to the Human Resources Department in writing, by Friday June 17, 2022. Training for this role to take place in July 2022. Transfer of senior responsibilities to occur on Monday July 25th 2022.
Visit Us: · For more information on our hospital visit: www.temiskaming-hospital.com
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Cette publication est disponible en Français sur demande.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.