Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for a Temporary (12-18 months) part time Medical Laboratory Technologist.
WHAT CAN TEMISKAMING HOSPITAL OFFER YOU?
- Competitive Compensation package ($32.99 to $44.22 per hour) plus call-back earnings
- Enrollment in the HOOPP Pension Plan
- Additional compensation as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement (ie: 4% Vacation pay, 12%-14% pay in lieu of benefits or the option to purchase employee health and dental benefits)
- On site staff Fitness Center
- On site Daycare with extended hours
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved course for Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Membership in the Ontario Society of Laboratory Technologists is an asset
- Oral proficiency in both English and French at an advanced or superior level is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to work shift days, evenings, weekends and weekdays and be on call when required
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- For more information on our hospital visit: www.temiskaming-hospital.com
- For our newsletter visit: https://temiskaming-hospital.com/tem/index.php/about-us/newsletter-life-line
- For more information on the city of Temiskaming Shores visit: https://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.aspx
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.