Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for a temporary full-time Maintenance Person 1.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package: $28.112 per hour to $28.650
- Health and Dental benefits and enrollment in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- On-site 24-hour staff Fitness Centre
- On-site Daycare
- Certificate of qualification issued by the Ministry of the Province of Ontario, HVAC training and certification preferred
- Trade or vocation school graduate with courses in blueprint reading, mechanical drawing, electrical and plumbing
- Ability to maintain and support the operations of boiler and HVAC systems
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
- Previous experience in operation of a computerized building automated system
- Ability to do general architectural and hardware repairs
- Must have an excellent work record, including attendance
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- At least two (2) years’ experience in industrial or commercial operations and maintenance
- Previous work experience in a hospital or similar setting with minimum 150,000 square feet
- Consideration will be given to certified Millwrights, Plumbers, Electricians and certified HVAC technicians
- For more information on our hospital visit: temiskaming-hospital.com
- For more information on the city of Temiskaming Shores visit: https://www.temiskamingshores.ca
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherson Road, New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.