Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a Temporary Part-Time MRT (R) and Sonographer credentialing with College of Medical Imaging Technologist of Ontario to join our team.
- MRT (R) and Generalist Sonographer credentialing with College of Medical Imaging Technologists of Ontario
- CPR Certification
- Must have an excellent work record including attendance
- Experience working with Meditech is an asset
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and French is an asset
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $3,000 for eligible hires
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- On-site fitness center and Daycare with extended hours
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Reward/recognition and wellness programs
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.