Temiskaming Hospital, a 59-bed, fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores has an employment opportunity for a temporary part time Registration Clerk to join our professional Communications Team.
- Community College Graduate with courses in medical terminology or relevant experience
- Experience in a health care environment will be considered an asset
- Bilingualism in English and French at an advanced or superior level is required
- Must possess excellent computer and mathematics skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high traffic environment with multiple interruptions
- Must be available to work shift work (days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends)
What Can Temiskaming Hospital Offer You:
- A competitive compensation package $26.876 to $28.650 per hour plus 4% Vacation pay, 14% pay in lieu of benefits
- Potential for permanent opportunities and future full time opportunities
- Enrollment in the HOOPP Pension Plan
- On site staff Fitness Center
- On-site Daycare with extended hours
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- For more information on our hospital visit: www.temiskaming-hospital.com
- For more information on the city of Temiskaming Shores visit: https://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.aspx
Please apply to: Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Cette publication est disponible en Français sur demande.
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.