We are currently accepting resumes for one (1) Temporary full-time and one (1) Permanent part-time Registered Nurse vacancies in our Medical Surgical department.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $3,000 for eligible hires
- Tuition reimbursement available through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Northern Health Tuition Support Program. For more information on this program visit: http://health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/northernhealth/nursestuition.aspx
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- On site fitness center, employee wellness services
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing Program
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent clinical experience in medical surgical care
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
Please visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our hospital
Please visit http://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.asp for more information on the community of Temiskaming Shores
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.