We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent part time Medical Laboratory Assistant / Technician (MLA/T).
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package including HOOPP Pension
- Reimbursement of up to $3000 for eligible relocation expenses
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- On site staff Fitness Centre
- Graduate from an approved course for Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Professionals Association of Ontario (MLPAO)
- Oral proficiency in both English and French at an advanced or superior level is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to work primarily dayshift with occasional evening and weekend shifts as required.
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
Visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our Hospital.
This position will remain posted until it is filled.
Please apply with a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted