Temiskaming Hospital is currently accepting resumes for Registered Practical Nurses in our Medical/Surgical and Long Term Care Departments to join our team.
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent medical and surgical clinical experience in an acute care or long term care setting
- Current BCLS certificate required
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands required to provide nursing care
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter by June 26, 2020 to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.