We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent full time Physiotherapist to join our team of health care professionals.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package including pension and benefits
- Relocation allowance of up to $3000 as per hospital policy
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Onsite 24 hour fitness center
* Eligible candidates may be able to receive up to $15 000 in incentive grants thought the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
- Graduate of an accredited Physiotherapy program
- Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Current B.C.L.S. certification
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/ French)
- Demonstrated commitment to your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
Visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our hospital
Visit http://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.asp for more information on the community of Temiskaming Shores / New Liskeard.
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Fax: (705) 647-5800
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted