We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent part-time Health Records Technician.
- Ontario Secondary School Graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of Health Information Management Program recognized by CHIMA
- Must be able to meet Ministry of Health deadlines
- Must be available for a minimum of three (3) days per week as well as provide sick and vacation coverage
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in Med 2020 and Meditech
- Must have an excellent work record, including attendance
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- Experience as a Health Records Technician
- Ability to work under pressure and conditions of frequent interruptions
- Possesses excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
WHAT TEMISKAMING HOSPITAL CAN OFFER YOU:
- A competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for continued education and specialized training
- A commitment to a culture of safety and mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Please visit www.temiskaming-hospital.com for more information on our hospital
Please visit http://www.temiskamingshores.ca/en/index.asp for more information on the community of Temiskaming Shores
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.