We are currently accepting resumes for three part-time RN’s to provide care in our Medical Surgical and Obstetrics Departments. A relocation allowance is available.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- Relocation allowance of up to $3000 for eligible hires
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent graduates through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Northern Health Tuition Support Program. For more information on this program visit: http://health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/northernhealth/nursestuition.aspx
- Commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent clinical experience in acute or long term care
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
- Demonstrated commitment to your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
WE ALSO ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR PLACEMENTS AND PRECEPTORSHIPS
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.