Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a part-time Quality and Patient Safety Coordinator to join our team.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and support in the implementation, maintenance and integration of quality improvement and patient safety processes and patient / family experience.
- Undergraduate degree in a business or health-related discipline;
- Experience with project management;
- Knowledge of patient safety principles;
- Understanding of Process Improvement Methods;
- Knowledge of health care;
- Contribute to the Hospital’s compliance with Accreditation standards to fulfill the requirements to sustain good standing and prepare the organization for its on-site survey;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods and tools;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Able to function independently and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to lead and facilitate change;
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Self-directed and can work independently or as a member of a larger team;
- Strong Computer skills;
- Knowledgeable about clinical care guidelines and best practices;
- Oral proficiency in French at an advanced or superior level is an asset.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter by July 27, 2018 to:
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.