Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, ON. We are currently accepting resumes for a permanent full-time Chef to join our team.
The successful candidate will coordinate activities, participate in planning efforts, direct other kitchen workers, prepare and supervise preparation of all foods for patients, employees, volunteers and the general public.
- Graduate of a Basic and Advanced Food Preparation Course or equivalent
- Certification of Qualifications given by the Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions in English and to make simple calculation
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in the organization
- Certificate of Apprenticeship or at least 3 years of experience as a Chef in hotel, restaurant or hospital
- Journeyman Cook with Interprovincial Seal
- Ability to speak fluently in French and understand spoken French an asset
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter by July 20, 2018 to:
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.