Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for a full time Health and Safety Coordinator to join our team.
- Administering the activities of health and safety, disability management, accessibility and risk management.
- Providing functional health and safety knowledge including regulatory requirements, health and safety technical aspects which include safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, accessibility, health and safety legislation, behaviour-based safety training and regulatory agency enforcement.
- Acknowledging the organization’s Strategic Plan which includes the foundational statements around Mission, Vision and Values.
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety discipline, Science or Engineering
- Professional Health and Safety certification or the desire to attain certification (CRSP).
- Three years of Health and Safety experience in a manufacturing, mining or health care environment is preferred
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed resume and cover letter by close of business on Tuesday May 22nd.
Note: Late applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.