Temiskaming Hospital is accepting resumes for a permanent part time Medical Laboratory Technologist.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A competitive compensation package
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- On site staff Fitness Centre
- Opportunity to be considered for a relocation allowance should relocation be required
- Graduate from an approved course for Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Three to five years related experience is an asset
- Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Membership in the Ontario Society of Laboratory Technologists is an asset
- Oral proficiency in both English and French at an advanced or superior level is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to work shift days, evenings, weekends and weekdays and be on call when required
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.