Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed, fully accredited, community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. The Pharmacy department supports the health care team in a full range of services including medicine, surgery, obstetrics/Level1B nursery, pediatrics, satellite chemotherapy, ambulatory care, complex continuing care and ER/critical care programs. We are seeking a motivated Pharmacist to join our progressive healthcare team.
Principal responsibilities include:
Review and assessment of medication order
- Work with patients and the health care team to optimize medication use, avoid medication related problems and achieve desired patient outcomes
- Respond to drug information questions
- Provide support to pharmacy staff in drug distribution and preparation related activities
- Registered as a Part A Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
The following will be considered assets:
- Hospital residency and/or two (2) years hospital pharmacy practice experience
- Proficiency with Meditech software
- Bilingualism (French/English)
What Temiskaming Hospital can offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Coverage of license and professional fees
- Opportunities for continued education and specialized training
- A commitment to a culture of safety and mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.