Temiskaming Hospital, a 59-bed, fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores has an employment opportunity for a permanent part time Receptionist to join our professional Communications Team.
- Community College Graduate with courses in medical terminology
- Experience in a health care environment will be considered an asset
- Bilingualism in English and French at an advanced or superior level is required
- Must possess excellent computer and mathematics skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high traffic environment with multiple interruptions
- Must be available to work shift work (days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends)
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.