Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are currently accepting resumes for Registered Nurses for current and future opportunities in our Medical /Surgical, Long Term Care, Obstetrics, Emergency and Special Care Unit Departments.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A small but mighty environment where our nurses have the
opportunity to cross train between departments and expand their
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future
- Participation in the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Tuition
Support Program for Nurses
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is
free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent medical and surgical clinical experience in an acute care
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands required to provide nursing
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of
fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of
adverse health events in this organization
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made
at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position.
Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.